2010 PLAY MOR KING OF THE ROAD for sale $175,000
|Title||2010 PLAY MOR KING OF THE ROAD|
|Price||AUD $175,000 NEG|
|Travel Length - ft||33|
|Number of Berths||2|
COMPLETE RIG REDUCED BY $10,000
Before purchasing a new rig, please take a look at this combination.
Our home for the past six years must be sold due to ill health
2010 Australian ADR complied 33ft 5th Wheeler with three slides and loads of storage space. The trailer is in immaculate condition with very neutral décor and solid timber cabinetry. All furniture and appliances (with relevant warranties) were purchased and installed in Australia.
- Bedroom: Slideroom contains queen size bed with a king coil mattress, plenty of wardrobe space, drawers & shelving and a 19inch TV/DVD with Wineguard aerial.
- Bathroom: Vanity with o/head cupboard, corner shower cubicle, linen/storage cupboard and flush toilet.
- Kitchen: Stacks of kitchen bench space, 1½ bowl sink, fresh water filter tap, 186ltr fridge/freezer, 3 gas x 1 electric hot plate, gas grill & oven, 32ltr microwave & stainless range hood. Constant gas hot water.
- Dining/lounge: Slideroom has a Tasmanian Oak timber dining table and four upholstered chairs, two leather recliners.
- Entertainment/office: Slideroom contains a 32 inch TV with an office desk with filing cabinet, drawers & cupboards. Jensen stereo with a Samsung digital surround sound system, four speakers & a sub-woofer.
- General: Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner and a 20ft pull out awning. Rogers tandem axle with S cam air brakes and a Hi Jacker trailer hitch with air bag. Water tanks - 200ltr grey - 200ltr fresh - 165ltr black. The van is registered in Western Australia and expires in October 2016.
- Tow Vehicle: Hino 716 Double Cab, 6 speed manual Cab Chassis. Large chequer plate storage box for 3kva Honda generator and fuel & water storage on rear, with Duro Panel fibreglass drop sides. AIR BRAKES fitted to truck plus a 200ltr fuel tank. The truck is registered in New South Wales and expires in November 2016.
- Extras to the truck: Headlight covers, bug screen, stone guard, sun visor, aluminium bullbar, stainless steel wheel trims. The double cab is carpeted and insulated, with 2 Stratos suspension seats fitted. An Eclipse 7 inch navigation system has been installed & a rear mounted camera is fitted to the truck.
This combination of 5th wheeler and tow vehicle has been set up to meet all the Australian ADR legal requirements
Please phone Mal on 0418 250720 for any extra information.