2011 AUSTRALIAN OFF ROAD QUANTUM WITH HEATER, BIKE RACKS PLUS MUCH MORE! 1 for sale $75,000
|Title||2011 AUSTRALIAN OFF ROAD QUANTUM WITH HEATER, BIKE RACKS PLUS MUCH MORE! 1|
|Make||AUSTRALIAN OFF ROAD|
|Tare - kg||1,650|
|Travel Length - ft||14|
|Number of Berths||2|
Location in Mundoolun Queensland 4285 (10 mins from Jimboomba/less than an hour from the Gold Coast)
Price - $75 000
Quality off road pop top for sale. Extremely well cared for with plenty of extras. The award winning Quantum design is the proven Off Road Super Camper complete with full off road technologies and superior comforts. Buy confidently - Australian made design
This trailer is in immaculate condition and has always been kept opened up in garage when not on use and plugged in to 240 v.
- After use carefully cleaned/washed inside and out.
- Travelled less than 20 000kms - mostly on bitumen roads.
- Only used on 50 kms of seriously gravelled road in NSW.
- 8" innerspring mattress - full Queen size bed
- Ensuite shower inside and outside AOR tent cubicle and poles to go with outside H&C
- Toilet - marine type
- 14 litre toilet canister sits under seat on LHS just inside door (refer picture)
- Full external stainless steel kitchen
- Loads of storage both internal and external
- Large storage drawer opposite the fridge hold is deep enough (320mm) to take a small generator, however draw is best for canvas, flooring, power cables, chairs, and table.
- Lagun dining table
- Gas hot water system servicing kitchen, shower and external taps
- 100% dust proof
- 2 x 140ltr water tanks.
- Stereo as supplied with unit
- Tyre size - 31 on standard Toyota rim
- Fridge 85 litre EVACOOL fridge/freezer an excellent piece of equipment
- 12" electric brakes
- AOR independent trailing arm suspension
Additional External options -
- AOR tent cubicle to go with outside H&C TAP ON VAN
- Diesel heater works very effectively at little fuel cost
- Rear camera connected to car monitor via 12 pin flat plug.
- Full half annex ie. walls and skirt to go under awning rarely used
- Bicycle racks to accommodate two adult bicycles safely on drawbar behind stone guard
- Front toolbox - Probably best place for a small generator.
- sirocco fan
- 2 x tow point
- Removable vanity shelf
Brakes checked, front legs replaced, LED outside strip lights over kitchen replaced, Dolly wheel bearings replaced, Radio antenna replaced, Deep Cycle batteries replaced in 2015
Contact number 07 5547 8656 or 0428 893 223