2016 AUSTRALIAN OFF ROAD QUANTUM SERIES IV for sale $92,900
|Title||2016 AUSTRALIAN OFF ROAD QUANTUM SERIES IV|
|Make||AUSTRALIAN OFF ROAD|
|Tare - kg||1,730|
|ATM - kg||2,400|
|Travel Length - ft||13.94|
|Number of Berths||2|
The Series IV is the fruition of years of innovation and development on the Quantum model.
It features a new external kitchen layout that allows for more living space under the external awning area. This new kitchen maintains all of the standard equipment of the previous design - the 82L Fridge / Freezer, pantry storage areas, preparation benches and drawer storage, but has been reconfigured to maximise its practicality.
The body adopts Fibreglass Monocoque, our new manufacturing technique. The updated body design increases strength and stiffness, reduces Tare weight and guarantees dustproofing like no other trailer on the market.
A Quantum leap in caravan / camper design, the QUANTUM Super camper is built for limitless off-road conditions.
The rugged, yet lightweight construction and compact profile ensures that off-road capabilities are not compromised.
Our new faceted aerodynamic design front nose cone allows for increased storage options and decreased fuel consumption of the towing vehicle. Our new Kitchen / Fridge design allows for increased room in the annexe area while at the same time increasing pantry and food preparation areas.
Providing all the creature comforts in a stylish European décor with large water storage, ensuite with hot shower and toilet, plus the benefits of an advanced solar system and AOR's proven off-road technology, the Quantum really is Australia's most self-sufficient, elegant, Off Road Super Camper.
- High tensile steel laminated, powder-coated chassis, two chassis tow points.
- 12" electric brakes & 2400kg bearings (Disk brake options available)
- 17 x 8 Sunraysia Steel rims with 265/70 R17 AT tyres to suit most 4wds
- AOR independent twin trailing arm suspension & quad EFS Of Road shocks for ultimate control & strength in all conditions
- Mud flaps front and rear with stone protection underneath chassis for vulnerable piping and components
- Full length Pop top, scissor lift & over-centre assisted roof mechanism
- Marine dust sealed with 6 x stainless steel locks to body
- Lightweight fibreglass body with insulated walls and roof
- 3.9 x 2.4m external roll out awning with full anti-flap kit and 2.4 x 4.0m annex matting
- Interchangeable canvas end wall and Anti-flap kit system
- Large slide out storage drawer on right hand side with additional fixed storage areas for optional generator slides and air conditioning
- Large heavy duty mesh stone deflector with full stainless steel frame. 2 x chassis tow points
- Tunnel front boot with marine seals for carrying poles, anti-flap kits and fishing rods
- 2 x lockable water fillers
- Integrated storage area in new aerodynamic front "nose cone"
- Fully articulated DO35 off road tow coupling rated for 3,500kg
- Water tap on drawbar. External shower mixer taps.
- 280L of fresh water storage in two food grade poly tanks. Armour plated on all sides for total protection off-road (Optional 60 litre pure water tank with separate pump and tap. Optional Grey water tank available)
- 110 litre black water tank with high volume marine macerator pump out
- Heavy duty external stabilizer legs to each corner
- 10" solid swing away jockey wheel rated to 350kg
- Walls lined in luxury marine padded vinyl
- Internal hot shower in smooth finish one piece moulded fiberglass cubicle
- Marine macerator, chemical free, electric toilet with 110L black tank capacity, variable flush for economy of use
- Triple lock door with mesh security door for ultimate dust proofing & security
- Gas HWS servicing internal & external shower, vanity & kitchen
- 4 Person dinette with velour seating
- Lagun swing table - can be removed and stowed on top of the bed
- Queen size bed with 8" inner spring mattress and fully insulated bed base
with vertical head board
- Sirocco 807 12 volt fan, wall mounted. (Optional twin fans or air conditioning available)
- 190L under-bed storage in three drawer cabinet.
- Rear shelf above vanity for all your small items, phone charging etc
- Luxury Vinyl flooring throughout
- 3 x oversized tinted double glazed side windows with integrated fly screens & privacy blinds
- Wired for TV reception internal & external
- Stereo AM-FM/CD/MP3/USB with 2 internal speakers
- 250L rear vanity cabinet with full extension self-closing slides and locks topped with bench with sink & hot / cold mixer tap
- 7 x LED strip lights internal (individually switched). LED lights for storage & external awning areas
- Websato 12V Diesel cabin air heater
- Full stainless steel external kitchen generous pantry areas, 3 burner gas stove with glass top for extra bench space
- 82L Evakool fridge / freezer
- Large preparation areas & large sink with hot / cold tap
- New "L" shaped kitchen area for increased living space under awning
- Large pantry in left side wall of camper body allows for easy access to larger pantry goods
- 240 volt power points external & 2 internal
- 2 x 120amp hour marine deep cycle AGM batteries (Lithium upgrades available)
- 2 x 150 watt solar panels mounted on roof
- 30 amp OzCharger and 12 volt / 50amp low voltage disconnect system
- 600 watt pure sine inverter & 2 remote power points
- Breaksafe break-away system
- External Anderson plug for back charging to vehicle
- Approximate Weights - Tare: 1730kg Drawbar Weight: 185kg ATM: 2400kg
- Height: 2200mm Width: 1950mm Body Length: 4250mm Total Length: 6400mm (depending on options)
- Includes on road costs with Queensland Registration