2006 ADVENTURE OFFROAD CAMPERS PILBARA for sale $17,900
|Title||2006 ADVENTURE OFFROAD CAMPERS PILBARA|
|Make||ADVENTURE OFFROAD CAMPERS|
|Travel Length - ft||14|
- 2.3 metre kitchen area with 15 second set up.
- 2 burner gas stove & 9kg gas tank with gauge.
- Roll out awning over kitchen. Drop down cupboards for crockery etc. Lift up cupboards for cutlery and huge lift up storage for saucepans etc. Electric & hand pump to sink.
- Kingsize Bed with 70mm high density foam mattress. No steps required to access bed area.
- Additional tent area can fit 3 swags. Large windows. Midge netting to all windows and doors
- Shade sail over fridge area and fully enclosed kitchen awning. Extra wind/rain skirts. Rarely used.
- Waeco 80 litre fridge/freezer in checker-plate vented & insulated fridge box at front of trailer.
- 2 x 60 litre water tanks, individually plumbed. Electronic water level indicators.
- Huge waist level storage area.
- LED lighting in kitchen, storage and tent areas.
- 100A Deep Cycle battery, Anderson plug, treg hitch.
- Roof rack for extra storage, boat or wood rack no need to unpack to make use of kitchen or tent.
- 12v Power Outlets: 1 at the rear of the camper for internal lighting in the tent, 1 in the kitchen area and 1 in the fridge box.
- 240v Power Outlets: 1 x external kitchen side of the camper, 1 x double in the kitchen area, 1x single in the fridge box.
- Total Storage Capacity: Over 2000 litres or 2 cubic metres.
- Main Storage Area Capacity: 1100 litres or 1.1 cubic metres.
Selling because kids have left home. We bought the trailer to travel with 3 younger children. They have now flown the coup and we wish to down size our camping needs.
Navigating the rocky road of quality assurance in the camper trailer industry. +more
If you're addicted to Sriracha sauce you'll love this: tasty Sriracha-drenched noodles with spring onion chicken. Yum! +more